Play the EuroMillions!
Have a shot at winning part of the EuroMillions jackpot every Tuesday & Friday just by playing our bingo.
For every £10 you play on our online bingo games, we will give you one shared free line for the EuroMillions!
The lines you’ve earnt yourself will be displayed in the members’ area, and you’ll be alerted you if you’ve won.
The payouts work like this:
• Match 2 or 3 balls (including star numbers) and we’ll pay you the full amount in Bingo Points straight into your account, even though you’re playing as a group of up to 49 players! You can then use these BPs to play more bingo for free.
• Match 4 balls or more and we will split the winnings between the group and give you a cheque. A EuroMillions win of £50m is still a £1m win for you. By being in more groups (or syndicates) you have more chances of hitting the big time!
Remember that only bingo games can earn you Euromillions lines and lines are capped at 30 per day. Slots and Instant Win Games don’t count.
2. You can contact Txt Lotto by: writing to Txt Lotto Ltd, Suite 12682, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY.
4. Txt Lotto is not a part of The National Lottery, nor is Txt Lotto connected with or authorised by either Camelot Group PLC, The National Lottery or Services aux Lotteries en Europe operators of the Euromillions Lottery. Txt Lotto offers its services as a professional syndicate management provider, in accordance with all United Kingdom legislation, including consumer protection regulations. The National Lottery and Lotto are trademarks of The National Lottery Commission. You represent and warrant that You fully understand and agree to comply with these Txt Lotto Conditions.
5. You must be 18 years or over old to request Txt Lotto's services.
6. Txt Lotto makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to Your legal right to participate in Txt Lotto's syndicates nor shall any of Txt Lotto's employees, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, Agents or retailers ("Connected Parties") have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
7. You are only permitted to use Txt Lotto services for Your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
8. Txt Lotto may change these Txt Lotto Conditions from time to time. Any new version of these terms shall be made available on this site, and shall apply to all lottery draws that occur after the date of publication of those revised Txt Lotto Conditions.
9. Txt Lotto services are provided without charge to You.
Syndicate Management Services
10. Txt Lotto shall provide syndicate management services that include the appointment of syndicate managers who purchase lottery tickets, the management of ticket allocation to syndicates, and the management of syndicate membership. You may be allocated to any number of syndicates at any one time, and Txt Lotto also reserves the right to change the syndicate(s) that You belong to at any time.
11. Txt Lotto will keep a record of the membership of each syndicate immediately before each lottery draw, the lottery entries that were allocated to each syndicate, and the winnings for each lottery entry for each draw.
12. Txt Lotto will create a procedure for determining the combination of numbers used for each lottery entry for each syndicate.
13. Txt Lotto will keep care of the lottery tickets purchased on behalf of the syndicates.
14. Txt Lotto shall collect and distribute all winnings to the members of the relevant syndicates in accordance with these Txt Lotto Conditions. Each member will be entitled to a share of the syndicate winnings associated with the lottery entries equal to the share allocated to that member.
16. The Company will make all prize claims from Txt Lotto on Your behalf.
17. The number of members to a syndicate will be set by the Company. Payouts will be made strictly in accordance with the shares allocated to syndicate members.
18. The Txt Lotto makes no guarantee as to the date of the draw for which a winner of a free lottery line will be entered into a Txt Lotto syndicate. If Txt Lotto do not enter you into a syndicate for draw on more than two consecutive occasions (for example a winner is not entered for a Saturday draw and then is again not entered into the draw on the following Wednesday) then the winner shall be entitled to an additional free lottery line from Txt Lotto. The issue of a free lottery line shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to You in relation to any failure on the part of the Txt Lotto to enter You into the next available lottery draw.
Payment of Winnings
19. If Your syndicate holds a winning line matching of three or four numbers for The National Lottery, then You authorise Txt Lotto to pay Your winnings to the Company so it may be sent to you in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
20. Txt Lotto will only be obliged to pay out to syndicate member amounts which have been received by The National Lottery. If The National Lottery fail to pay any winning for any reason whatsoever Txt Lotto shall not be obliged to make any payment to You.
21. To help ensure that winnings are not paid in error, Txt Lotto may request proof of identity (including proof of age) or other information requested by The National Lottery at any time prior to payment of winnings.
22. If You do not respond to any reasonable requests by Txt Lotto for proof of compliance with these Txt Lotto Conditions, including the provision of proof of identity, within 30 days of the request, You shall lose Your right to Your share of the winnings, and will have waived any right to claim those winnings at a later date.
23. Txt Lotto may distribute any unclaimed winnings to the other members of the winning syndicate or any syndicate members on a set time or date or distribute to charity or other policy from time to time.
24. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that You collect from Txt Lotto.
25. Txt Lotto shall not be liable for computer or internet or mobile telecommunication malfunctions, or any other event beyond its reasonable control.
26. Txt Lotto are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
(a) loss of income or revenue
(b) loss of anticipated savings, or
(c) loss of data.
27. The terms above do not include or limit in any way Txt Lotto's liability:
(a) For death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
(b) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(c) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(d) For any matter for which it would be illegal for Txt Lotto to exclude, or attempt to exclude, its liability.
28. These Txt Lotto Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between You and Txt Lotto and supersede all prior agreements, representations and understandings between You and Txt Lotto.
29. You may not transfer any of Your rights or obligations under these Txt Lotto Conditions to another person without Txt Lotto's prior written consent, which will not be withheld unreasonably. Txt Lotto can transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under these Txt Lotto Conditions to another organisation, but this will not affect Your rights under these Txt Lotto Conditions. Txt Lotto, when assigning any or all of its rights under this agreement, may disclose to a proposed assignee any information in its possession that relates to this agreement or its subject matter, which is reasonably necessary to disclose for the purposes of the proposed assignment.
30. All notices sent by You to Txt Lotto must be sent to Txt Lotto at Txt Lotto Ltd, Suite 12682, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY. Txt Lotto may give notice to You at the e-mail or postal address or mobile telephone number You provide to us. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail or text message is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail or text message, that the e-mail or text message was sent to the specified e-mail address or mobile telephone number of the addressee.
31. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Txt Lotto Conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the provision will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
32. A person who is not party to these Txt Lotto Conditions shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
33. These Txt Lotto Conditions shall be governed by English law and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
34. You are bound by these Txt Lotto Conditions in addition to the Terms and conditions